Thursday 21 May 2015

My £10 New Look Shirt - I Just Love It!

Last week I popped into my local New Look and was unexpectedly met by two large sale rails as soon as I walked into the store. My intention was to go straight up the escalator to look at the shoes. Of course I couldn't do that. I was FORCED by the 'Sale Gods' to spend my time rooting through the rails in the hope of finding something in MY size, something I could wear both in the warmer AND cooler months AND ideally find something monochrome.

Sure enough this beauty of an oversized shirt was hanging on the rail right in front of my eyes. BINGO. I could see myself wearing it over a long sleeved t-shirt in the winter whilst being thin enough to be a cool, loose shirt during the warmer months. 

Want to know the best thing about it? It cost me just £10. 



This shirt is honestly so comfy it almost feels like I'm naked when I wear it. It can be perfectly dressed down with ripped jeans and a pair of white converse but it can also look smart teamed with some skinny jeans and a nice pair of heels.

I find buying lovely clothes in the sale so satisfying especially when I immediately know that I'll wear the item many times! 



Quickly go and check out the New Look sales! They always have an amazing array of sale items on their website too so make sure you go have a look when you're next looking for a serious reason to procrastinate.

Hope you like my monochrome shirt too. Not at all bad for a tenner :)

Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next bloggy.

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment