Tuesday 16 June 2015

My Catwalk Killa Co-Ord





The lovely girls from Catwalk Killa sent me a gorgeous co-ord in the post last week. Catwalk Killa is a brand new online boutique run by two best friends. My Co-ord arrived beautifully packaged and I've been in touch with the girls via email and I gotta say Lauren and Vicky are a delight! 

The Co-ord is so comfy, easy to wear and stylish. I've teamed it with a pair of black heels, peach nails and an oversized studded clutch bag.






There are no ends to Catwalk Killa's generosity and they have given you a discount code if you'd like to purchase anything! It's a brand new company so be sure to keep checking their website for any brand spanking new pretty items.

Just type the discount code CARELLE 10 at the checkout!

You can browse their lovely website here




I am so excited to see more from Catwalk Killa. Best of luck girls! 

Thank you again for my co-ord! It brightened up my day :)

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in my next bloggy!

C x

Photographer - Katie Ryalls. Isn't she a 
babe!



No comments:

Post a Comment