Sunday 26 April 2015

My Perfect Spring Coat From Missguided for £25

My Missguided Lumberjack Coat



It's that time of the year again where I seem to be picking out all the 'in between' pieces from my wardrobe. It's too warm for a thick black coat but not quite warm enough to not need anything at all. Know the feeling...?

My answer to this predicament is this monochrome Lumberjack coat from Missguided. The white cheques brighten up any outfit, which is a bloody good job for the girl that lives in black 24/7!

The coat is lightweight and the shoulder pads and thick collar give the finished look structure (something I rarely achieve when constantly living in baggy oversized T-Shirts!)

It also has large pockets! How practical and useful I hear you say? Wrong... Deep pockets are fatal for me. I have a huge purse in my equally huge handbag but I'm ALWAYS throwing my bank card and Oyster Card in my rather useful 'Mary Poppins Bottomless' pockets. Convenient when I'm wearing the jacket... Disastrous when I've changed jackets and realised I've left the house without all my essentials. However, If you're more organised than I am these pockets are bloomin marvellous. 

They are in fact a Godsend when your picture is being taken and you don't quite know where to shove your awkwardly long monkey arms.. 

See...



That's better...




Not only do I love this coat I adore the price too! If you've read my previous blog posts you would have realised that buying a full price item is something I very rarely do. This coat was originally £50 reduced to £25! HAPPY DAYS.

If you're looking for a perfect Spring jacket this is the one for you!

You can purchase one for yourself using the link below - http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/130985/s/lily-lumberjack-coat-black-check/?utm_source=ir&utm_medium=pla&utm_content=uk&utm_campaign=shopping&istCompanyId=dd1d2f6c-ac6e-490e-a0ff-19cccd3bab7d&istItemId=ixtammtrp&istBid=tzap&gclid=CNngi5nEjMUCFSEOwwodrUQAuw





I'm off to Tottenham Court Road this evening to watch a gig and interview the artist. I'm still in my pyjamas and I'm rocking a very greasy hair-do so I better get a wiggle on!

Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my next bloggy :)

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment